Are you still using a full-size rig to drill your top-hole section? Full-size rigs are designed to construct wells with total depths greater than 20,000 feet. This results in high equipment day rates with a massive crew to staff the rig, and generates a high amount of emissions. When you’re drilling surface intervals and running surface casing, you don’t need a full-size rig.
At EnerCorp, we use the appropriate drilling equipment that is designed specifically for drilling surface intervals and running surface casing. Our equipment highlights include:
- Custom surface-drilling technology: We have a fleet of Atlas Copco RD20 XC drilling rigs
- Range of drilling capabilities: We can drill hole sizes up to 17-1/2” in diameter with downhole motors and MWD equipment
- Minimized safety concerns: Our hydraulic makeup and breakout tongs for handling pipe and collars keeps everyone safe
- Reduced environmental exposure: We use a closed-loop mud circulation system complete with solids handling package
- No need for third-party casing crew: Our casing running tools enable us to drill the interval and then run casing ourselves
Call us today to see what a difference a fit-for-purpose surface drilling solution can make to your operation.
Learn more about EnerCorp's drilling capabilities
Share this Post