How are you managing the potential for sand damage during the early production stage of your well’s life?
While sand management is a major focus during flowback, it’s important to remember that there is still a strong risk of sand getting into your facilities during early production. Sand build-up in your separator or rejected production from midstream due to high sand content can lead to significant operational and financial impact.
Our team can:
- Offer a range of sand management solutions to address persistent solids production
- Mitigate sand issues on your well after being hit by an offset frac
- Implement remote monitoring and automation technologies to give real-time visibility of site conditions
- Prepare reports for production related metrics
- Support field logistics for sand management equipment with your lease operators
- Check your facility on a daily or weekly basis
Share this Post