Flowback looks different with EnerCorp’s cyclonic sand separator
With traditional flowback services, often operators are not able to flow directly into production facilities as a result of the potential damage caused by the sand in the hydrocarbon stream. This results in a longer schedule, increased environmental emissions, and higher costs as a result of damages and chargebacks.
However, with EnerCorp’s industry-leading Sahara hydrocyclone, operators can ensure virtually all sand particles are removed from the production stream, enabling them to flow directly into the facility — saving time, money, and resources, while reducing environmental emissions.
- Smaller equipment footprint: Stop hauling out unnecessary equipment to the wellsite. With one Sahara Advanced Cyclone, operators can experience more than 97% sand capture efficiency rate.
- Lower operating costs: Less equipment means decreased operating expenses. We focus on efficiency at the wellsite to enhance your production.
- Less HSE exposure: Protect your crew from health, safety, and environmental exposure from extraneous equipment.
- Reduced labor costs: With less equipment to operate, you can optimize the workforce and only bring out the crew you need.
- Minimized environmental impact: Bypassing frac tanks and flowing directly into the production facility greatly reduces potential points of emissions.